At Interior Talent, we want to continue to be that resource for the Architecture & Interior Design industry and keep our network in the know of what is happening.
In doing so, on March 30, 2022, we hosted a webinar called Architecture & Design Industry Update: Feedback From The Front Lines. In that webinar, our Principals, Ken and Nadia Roberts, provided an industry update on what we see and insights to help you in your search. Please find the recording below to help you.
This complimentary webinar by Interior Talent covered:
- Hybrid & Remote Work – Local talent is not always the answer. Expanding your search opens the possibilities.
- An Increase In Expectations – What used to be the industry standard is no longer up to par.
- Efficiency In Hiring – Hiring happens quickly. Get key decision-markers involved early.
- Results Driven Environments – The days of the standard 9-to-5 are becoming less common.
- A Candidate-Driven Market – Candidates are in the position to only accept roles that meet their needs.
- Who is Hiring – What sectors are booming & where we’re actively recruiting.
We hope you find the video insightful with some key takeaways. Below you will find ways you can stay connected with our team and other resources to help you thrive.